Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 11 months
- Pay rate: Open
- Job Location: Framingham, MA
- Job# bh12248
This Manufacturing Engineer is part the NPI Manufacturing team in Operations. They will have input into all phases of the new product development process, work on a variety of projects across multiple functions, and have opportunities to improve complex designs. This person will deploy advanced manufacturing technologies at contract manufacturers to drive world class quality and costs for new products. They will make key decisions which drive product quality improvement and cost on all new products.
- Support the development of new products by ensuring that products are designed for manufacturability; that possible failure modes are eliminated and that processes and procedures drive high quality and low cost.
- Develop assembly processes and equipment to support new product development. Analyze and debug early manufacturing issues and develop solutions to meet quality and availability goals.
- Collect production data, analyze, report, take corrective action and drive continuous improvement during the NPI phase so that the product can move into series production.
- Understanding supplier capabilities to aid design discussions and deliver new product components on time while meeting quality and cost objectives.
- Provide engineering support to the rest of the organization including new product training as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Design new and improve on existing assembly fixtures and processes.
- Perform root cause analysis on product field failures and drive corrective actions.
- Communicate and partnering with vendors and teams worldwide in order to implement changes.
- Hands on experience in mechanical and/or PCB manufacturing process engineering.
- Manufacturing engineering technologies and assembly techniques.
- Ability to drive results quickly with attention to detail.
- CAD experience (SolidWorks is preferable).
- DFM and FMEA best practices.
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing, mechanical, electrical, or equivalent engineering.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in relevant, high-tech, electronics and electro-mechanical products.
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!