Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Engineering Test Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 25-30/hr.
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job#: bh12247
Engineering Test Technician
- Ideally someone who has stability and great attitude looking for growth opportunity, maybe some leadership potential.
- Focus on industrial machine
- Heavy duty mechanical engineering testing.
- Some travel, up to about 8 weeks per year (once pandemic ends)
Summary: Facilitates the execution of engineering tests, machine build and commissioning, and the efficient use of test facilities and capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Work as part of Engineering team to manufacture, assemble, troubleshoot and test various custom designed machines and test articles.
- Support engineers in design development and analysis of engineering tests, and production of machines.
- Lead and complete assigned tasks and projects to meet customer requirements and expectations within time and budget constraints.
- Resolve issues, report observations and results to customers and engineers with high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Keep test facility and operational areas in order, and maintain equipment and work area in compliance with 5S protocol.
- Prepare and store necessary test documents in AS9100 standard.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- HS diploma; (Associates degree or vocational/technical training desired).
- 1-5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Electrical and programming skills/experience favorable.
- Computer literate, MS Office Suite.
- Some knowledge of 5S, ISO 9001/ AS9100.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Must be able to read engineering blueprints (mechanical required, electrical desired).
- Some travel required, sometimes international.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!