Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Data Analyst / Data Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 120-150K + Bonus
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job#: bh12242
Senior Data Analyst / Data Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
To meet the demand of growth, Awe are seeking an experienced Data Analyst or Data Engineer who can play several important roles:
- Guide other Data Analysts and Data Engineers to solve complex analytical problems
- Collaborate with Executives, Business Analysts, and Data Scientists to formulate hypotheses, prepare data, build data models, and visualize results to effectively connect data insights to complex client strategic questions
- Develop quality audits to identify and report potential data quality issues and oversee data team’s work product
- Build and maintain master databases / data warehouses for consulting teams by pulling together disparate data sources
- Effectively present and communicate complex analytical or technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders
The Senior Data Analyst / Data Engineer role is a mid-level position for applicants with a passion for working with large data sets and collaborating with diverse teams to solve an ever-changing set of problems. We seek specialists with strong problem-solving skills and a track record of achieving results, as well as a desire for the personal impact that can only be found within a boutique organization. Candidates should have the following qualifications:
· 1-2 years of data project leadership experience
· 2+ years’ experience working with Python or another object-oriented language
· SQL mastery, including techniques for writing efficient code over large datasets
· Extensive experience with data preparation for statistical or machine learning models
· Ability to leverage critical data-driven thinking and enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight to generate consistently accurate and useful analysis and models
· Experience running ETLs on a data warehouse – AWS Redshift, Presto, Hive, Big Query, Teradata
· Experience using Apache Spark
· Experience working with and running ETLs on traditional relational databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle SQL
· Experience working with GCP, AWS, or other cloud platforms
· Experience exporting data to Excel and publishing to BI solution such as Tableau, Qlik, Looker, or Power BI for business users to view
· Experience using a workflow management tool such as Airflow, Luigi, Oozie, or Azkaban
· Attention to detail and time management delivering high quality work while meeting deadlines
Master’s Degree and 1-4 years’ experience in a data related field or Bachelor’s Degree and 3-6 years’ experience in a data related field.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!