Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: International Logistics Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 60-65K
- Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Job#: bh12241
The Senior Analyst International Distribution, Will play a key role in the rapid global expansion of our Innovations Professional brands. This role will coordinate all International Distribution requirements with multiple parties including customer service, planning, manufacturing, PD, regulatory and finance.
This role will work with each shipping region to identify their requirements, develop repeatable processes to support these requirements, and oversee the distribution of the products along with all required documentation.
This role will require very close communication with multiple internal stakeholders in the international team.
• Support Distribution warehousing, shipping and customs activities for our International business by becoming the owner and subject matter expert for all international distribution
• Partner with 3PL providers to manage international inventory and order fulfillment including paperwork requirements and transportation scheduling
• Work with Product Development and Regulatory teams to identify and support country specific shipping requirements
• Develop and own repeatable processes to support the creation and dissemination of accurate and compliant shipping documents
• Work closely with freight forwarders, and carriers (parcel and ocean) to arrange pickups, comply with transporters’ shipping requirements, schedule deliveries, and track shipment progress
• Partner with regulatory to identify proper commodity codes and tariff codes for international shipping regions
• Support sales, customer service, and end customer requests and questions in the area of distribution Required Skills/Abilities:
• Computer skills should include advanced aptitude in Microsoft office with and emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience working with ERP systems - Oracle, SAP, JDEdwards preferred
• Experience in transportation management – carrier selection, scheduling, tracking, payment.
• Experience working with 3PLs or other outside warehouse providers
• Previous experience with Freight Forwarders and other third parties
• Ability to identify and build processes that are effective, repeatable and sustainable
• Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Strong Administrative Skills with a detailed focus is required (organizational and time management)
• Clear and effective communication skills Education/Skill Level:
• 3+ years of experience in related field including warehouse management, 3PL relations, and transportation management.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!