Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Change Management Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 80K
- Job Location: Cambridge, MA
- Job#: bh12217
Change Management Specialist
The Change Management Specialist will work as a key member within the Quality team to support our change Management and configuration management processes. The Change Management Specialist will be responsible for working with operations on product and process deviations, working with engineering on product releases, working with supplier quality on AVL changes, etc.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support communication efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams while coordinating efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress; track and report issues
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
Qualifications: Required Knowledge, Skills, Educational Background, and/or Licenses
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!