Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 100-120K - 3rd Shift
- Job Location: Billerica, MA
- Job#: bh12212
Provide technical floor support for manufacturing process equipment, including working with and directing technicians to assist in troubleshooting of various issues.
- Contribute to or lead development, design and the validation of existing and start up manufacturing equipment’s processes.
- Create, maintain, and improve Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), validation documents (IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Perform engineering studies and analyses on existing manufacturing processes to improve process reliability.
- Use appropriate statistical techniques to improve product quality and cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering; Electrical engineering coursework is helpful.
- 3-8 years of manufacturing engineering experience, preferably supporting automated equipment in high volume manufacturing.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of QSR and ISO regulations is a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!