Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Electronic Test Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 25/hr.
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job#: bh12199
Senior Electronic Test Technician
Hours: 6 am - 2:30pm (1st Shift)
**Time and 1/2 with OT**
The person in this role will be troubleshooting/testing electronics for their analyzers
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience, so they are looking for someone seasoned as a Sr. Test Tech.
- We want someone who has experience using small tools like screwdrivers, calipers, crimpers.
- Candidates with Med device experience is a huge plus, but if they have a lot of testing experience on electronic instruments and reading off blueprints, that will work just fine.
The Sr. Electronic Test Technician is responsible for operating test and measurement equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multi-meters, to test instruments and assemblies. Ability to troubleshoot with limited supervision to the component level on medium complex boards; excellent working knowledge of computers and electronic components Ability to use small hand tools for soldering and ability to demonstrate proficiency with menu driven computer programs.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- remove/replace components on circuit boards and in modules, ability to work with SMT boards at board level, to use microscope while soldering and inspecting SMT components, to recognizing defective materials and dispositioning them appropriately.
- Implement changes per ECO/MV requirements and ability to evaluate boards for R&D on new and unreleased product. Training/assisting technicians as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least five years of electronic test experience.
- The ideal candidate with have a basic understanding of ESD practices, Inventory Control Principles, and ISO regulations.
- This person must have strong written, verbal and organizational communication skills, and be able to work independently with the flexibility to take on different job responsibilities.
- Must have basic knowledge of Continuous Improvement Processes (Value Stream Mapping, Kanban, and 5S), ISO 9000 Certification. Must have the ability to read and understand OP’s, OI’s, TP’s or other supporting procedural documentation.
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English. Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!