Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: System Admin
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 40-45/hr.
- Job Location: Troy, NY
- Job#: bh12196
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- The Lab System Administrator is responsible for providing end-to-end support of in-lab computers. Candidate must be an outgoing individual and has experience in various lab environments.
- Build and maintain a working relationship with Lab Owners, IT Teams and Management.
- Update the Regulatory Asset Management systems inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software and any other information pertinent to the environment
- Maintain daily project related communications with team
- Act as technical SME
- Audit response
- Lab Administration
- PER requests
- Data backup configuration
- Software: training and advanced end user
- Data integrity assessments
- Repair systems
- Technical SME
- SOP Authoring
- Implement continuous improvement
- Write change control requests and test plans
- Professionalism, excellent listening skills, superior analytical skills, great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage one’s time with minimal supervision to achieve objectives
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- 2 years’ experience in lab environment
- Understanding of lab practices, instruments, and software
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities and be achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and Initiative.
- Problem solving skills to resolve issues
- Some scripting or programming.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!