Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Lead/PM LIMS
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: 45-50/hr.
- Job Location: Woburn, MA
- Job#: bh12166
Technical Lead/PM LIMS
The appropriate individual will have 3-5 years of experience in the implementation and operation of an enterprise level LIMS installed in a corporate infrastructure.
- Plans and executes application build, software deployment and in-lab hardware implementation for Biological Sample Management
- Software project management – develop a schedule and manage the technical components of the project in accordance with design and build, technical partners and vendors
- Technical analysis – learn, understand, and document all technical aspects of the project in accordance with GMP Validation requirements
- Configuration specialist – configure the LIMS pre-built components and develop custom (where necessary) to meet business requirements as defined by the project
- Generate documentation in accordance with GMP practices for all technical related aspects of the implementation including but not limited to Technical Design Specification, Functional Traceability Matrix, System Integration Test Plans, Operational Requirements, Disaster Recovery Plans
- Work with the Business Analyst on Freezer monitoring and management operational requirements
- Work with the Business Analyst to develop training materials for application use, and in lab workflows
- Sets work expectations with customers and delivers against them
- Possess excellent customer consulting, written and communication skills
- Extensive, detailed knowledge of software build and deployment in a matrixed, shared services environment, as well as development life cycles
- Knowledge/education in the Life Sciences a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant degree or work experience
- Experience with enterprise level LIMS systems installation and operation
- Knowledgeable in applications of all product lines supported.
- Project Management experience
- Functional knowledge of working in a GMP environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to drive, and work well, in teams
- Knowledge of Gene Therapy workflows, preferred
- Knowledge of Labvantage LIMS preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!