Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Collections & Cash Posting Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 70-75K
- Job Location: Acton, MA
- Job#: bh12161
Senior Collections and Cash Posting Specialist
This job requires an individual who thrives in a fast-paced job environment and is highly organized with attention to detail. This individual must also be agile and be a strong multi-tasker and self-starter. This job requires handling all aspects of payment collections for an assigned portfolio of accounts including Government/Military accounts. This job will also handle the posting of incoming customer payments via wire, check, and credit card.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily posting of incoming cash batches, including payments received by Wire, ACH, Lockbox, and Credit Cards
- Reconcile daily lockbox, credit card and ACH receipts to detailed bank reports.
- Processing daily live check remote deposits.
- Prepare daily summary of cash and reconcile receipts to the general ledger.
- Make and receive customer service collection calls to resolve outstanding balances owed to the Company.
- Daily review of assigned portfolio of accounts utilizing the Oracle aging reports.
- Communicate directly with the sales force and any involved leasing companies regarding the status of payment.
- Send monthly statements of accounts to customers and related sales representatives.
- Entering government/military invoices into WAWF and other portals.
- Documenting and resolving customer service issues and inquiries.
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc tasks assigned by the AR and Collections Manager.
- Credit evaluation for new customers.
- 5-10 years of experience in collections and accounts receivable
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - must be able to work and communicate extraordinarily with cross-functional teams, both within the company and sales/distributor
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where priorities change rapidly, therefore, must have a proven ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Upbeat, personable, and professional personality that will be conveyed over the telephone to the customer is required
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Attention to detail is critical
- Highly accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Oracle ERP and Credit Card Processing Experience
WAWF and other government portals
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!