Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Specialist, SAP Order Management
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months + Remote Work – Possible to Permanent
- Pay rate: 60-75/hr.
- Job Location: Norwood, MA
- Job#: bh12157
Sr. Specialist, SAP Order Management
- Remote for now – onsite when things are safe
- Candidates need to be VERY strong in SAP, expert level
- Going to be doing 3rd party inventory and order synchronization for operation warp speed, repetitive process, need someone in that has done process orders, able to troubleshoot, data entry- troubleshoot, knowledge of seeing error and troubleshooting, not expected to fix, but can troubleshoot
- INVENTORY is critical, managing a massive amount of inventory transactions, make sure we are balanced between two systems. establish single point of contact for 3rd party, internal customers, manager relationship, LONZA - 3rd party partners, materials management, manage the processes, will see the glitches, have ideas on process flows, document process flows, get work done, documentation is key - put in format to leverage what is captured, system based, interaction with global supply chain team
- Industry? preferred, or related FDA
- Systems? SAP, Microsoft, excel data
This role is an exciting opportunity to support our Global Supply Chain Management Team. Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain Data and Analytics, the (Contract) Sr. Specialist works directly with the External Supply Planning Teams to ensure cross-ERP system inventory consumption transactions are complete, inventory / data synchronization is continuous and on time execution of Purchase / Process Orders is delivered.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Manage SAP Order execution, component issuance, goods received and order closure process.
- Analyze and validate internal / external ERP system data to ensure continuous data synchronization and support the data change management process as change requestor.
- Ensure cross system (SAP / Partner System) inventory accuracy and system inventory location.
- Execute material reconciliation process between us and our external partners.
- Support SOX inventory reporting requirements
- Creates procedures and work instructions to document system use best practices. Build training content for new / existing business system functionality.
- Creates and Maintains integrated internal / external Business System Process flows.
- Support our Digital Team and Global Supply Chain Team by troubleshooting, analyzing, gathering business requirements and resolving cross-ERP business system / process continuity disruptions.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience with at least 5 years’ experience
- 4+ years of SAP hands on / process execution experience in Site Production Planning or external manufacturing management
- Experience executing SAP direct / indirect / sub-contract purchase orders and the required materials management transactions to support purchased inventory accuracy.
- Experience in Operation of a highly regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Experience managing / supporting SAP Procure to Pay process
- Ability to manage multiple topics in a fast-paced environment and cross-functionally support our internal / external business customers.
Demonstrated ability to critically think and identify solutions.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!