Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Customer Research Coordinator, Customer Experience
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Customer Research Coordinator, Customer Experience
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 10 Months +
- Pay rate: 65-70/hr.
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job#: bh12140
Customer Research Coordinator, Customer Experience
Looking for 4+ years of experience. It's a junior PM role essentially.
Need someone highly organized. Does not necessarily need customer experience (this would-be a plus). Qualtrics experience would also be a plus.
Needs project management experience
Must have experience interacting with vendors - coordinating deliverables
Will interact with stakeholders (developers to decision makers - not C-suite though) and customers
must be very professional, a good communicator, have tact.
Hours are flexible (8-5 depending on time zone with the understanding that we are a global company and sometimes there are calls off hours)
Must be a team player who collaborates well.
Role is fully remote, but near one of their metro locations is preferred especially if this person is to become
Customer Research Coordinator, Customer Experience
We are undergoing an enterprise customer experience transformation to help drive customer loyalty, retention, and create a truly differentiated experience. Our transformation is focused on ensuring customers benefit from the experience and expertise our offers in extracting value from their shift to digital and navigating the demands of a “cloud-driven” business. The Customer Experience team is leading the customer-centric strategy, instilling the voice of our customers into our global cross-functional teams.
The Customer Experience (CX) Team is looking for a Customer Research Coordinator to support and help grow our voice of customer (VoC) programs. The primary focus of this role will be executing our customer listening sessions (focus groups and IDIs) as well as managing our overall customer engagement across all VoC programs. This will include: identifying appropriate customers/candidates for specific research activities, outreach and securing participating from candidates, tracking engagement and communicating with internal research stakeholders. This role will have the exciting opportunity to aid in the establishment of a customer panel program, work with our Marketing organization to execute a customer research nurture campaign, coordinate listening sessions for high priority company initiatives and drive continuous improvement within our VoC programs.
The successful candidate must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and be comfortable managing multiple competing priorities. A thirst for bringing order to chaos through implementing and owning process improvements, with a meticulous focus on detail, is critical to excel in this role.
- Maintain customer engagement tracking across functions, including optimizing approach & process
- Aid in the development of a formal customer panel program and partner with marketing to continuously grow engagement
- Track and communicate key metrics and status of customer engagement
- Identify customer sourcing approach for listening sessions & work with teams to generate target list
- Manage calendar, execution, and status of listening sessions, specific to CX role
- Coordinate outreach, logistics and execution of CX listening sessions (focus groups, IDIs)
- Identify and surface process enhancement opportunities for all aspects of the program
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and partnerships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Establish & manage vendor relationship for incremental support of process and on-going engagement tracking
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Strong promoter of our culture and ability to thrive in demonstrating our values
- Bachelor’s degree required; 4+ years’ work experience; 3+ years project management experience
- Voice of customer / customer research background preferred; familiarity with voice of customer and customer listening programs; Qualtrics experience preferred
- Ability to see from the customer point of view and champion that view across the company
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Proven work experience in project management; ability to articulate key results from engagements
- Ability to manage multiple efforts at different stages of research lifecycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, project management best practices and tools
- Proficiency and interest for managing and organizing detailed customer data
- Highly organized, time management skills, ability to prioritize, and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent English)
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders and colleagues, face to face or remotely
- Global mindset; experience working for a global organization across multiple functions and regions
- Positive work attitudes a must; strong interpersonal skills; highly collaborative; self-motivated; detail and results oriented
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS LOGISTICS MICROSOFT POWERPOINT PROGRAM MANAGER TIME MANAGEMENT VERY ORGANIZED
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!