Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manager Excellence and Data Standards
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: 60-66/hr.
- Job Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job# bh12130
Manager, Excellence and Data Standards
The Manager, Excellence & Data Standards should have a solid understanding of data management as well as a project management skillset. This position will heavy on the administrative/support side within our process and development group.
- Participates on Select WG teams
- Support documented processes:
- Drafting basic CDM template documents
- Ensure all quality activities are executed;
- Understand and work to the current SOPs and WI, ensuring deviations are identify and work with the appropriate team to address
- Support meeting minutes/action items and communication for select WG
- Establish and Manage project management WG timelines for the excellence group and sub team working groups
- Work with team to determine needed deliverables, overall project schedule/timeline, critical path by deliverable, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions
- Regularly communicate across all functional areas and liaise with other shared service team’s status, risks and upcoming deliverables.
- Ensure that all study project team members, as well as clients, are well-informed of the plan and committed; negotiate timelines, prioritization and identify resourcing needs for escalation as necessary.
- Proactively manage/mitigate risks/issues, facilitating resolution and/or escalation if needed.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years’ experience is required. Pharmaceutical, medical products or other related industry experience is preferred. Prior experience in managing interdisciplinary or cross functional projects is required. Proficient computer skills and good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project are required. Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be team oriented.
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!