Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Firmware Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months++
- Pay rate: 60-65/hr.
- Job Location: Hopkinton, MA
- Job# bh12119
- Microprocessor board expert to support Life Sciences Product team
- We are a leading Life Sciences company seeking an expert to partner with our R&D team to assist with all aspects of PC board design and firmware development for our next generation microfluidics platforms.
- This is a significant workstream within our organization, and we anticipate it will be more important to identify a partner based on past work experience and capabilities before driving down on scope at this point.
- We're seeking an expert with:
- Experience with PC board design and layout as well as component selection
- Significant experience designing and programming firmware for microprocessors
- Experience designing and implementing firmware for PIC microcontrollers
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Strong engineering background
Product › Research & Development
LEVEL OF SUPPORT
DESIRED INDUSTRY BACKGROUND
DESIRED LEVEL OF SENIORITY
RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Internet of Things
PCB Layout and Design
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Programming
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!