Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Manufacturing Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 4-6 months++
- Pay rate: 25-28/hr.
- Job Location: Shelton, CT
- Job# bh12112
Sr Manufacturing Technician
- 1st - 6am to 2:30pm | Monday - Friday
- 2nd - 3:30 to 11pm | Monday - Friday
- Looking for candidates who are open to either shift and flexible preferred, as our team needs may change over time.
- Duration - 4-6 Months to start
- Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Identifies corrections to work instructions and communicates them to engineers for correction.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair products is required.
- Clean Room experience is a plus (Class 10,000 Clean Room)
Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, chemical resistant gloves
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!