Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Global Operations Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 11 months +
- Pay rate: 75-78/hr.
- Job Location: Denver, CO
- Job# bh12108
Global Operations Project Manager
As a Project Manager within the Global Operations organization, you will be tasked with driving the successful completion of key projects central to the success of the organization. Ultimately it will be your job to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
The successful candidate must enjoy and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and be comfortable managing multiple competing priorities. As a Global Ops Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Global Operations organizational vision and goals.
- Facilitates definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring organizational feasibility
- Develops detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Reports and escalates to management stakeholders as needed
- Performs risk management assessments on all projects, defines risk mitigation plans
- Actively practices implementing project management best practices
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Proactively develops solutions to meet the business project requirements
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Establishes comprehensive communication strategies to drive adoption
- Strong experience applying industry standard best practices leading complex, strategic, cross-functional, global initiatives
- Experience leading organizational transformation initiatives
- Ability to create project schedules and hold stakeholders accountable to deliver as per commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong leader with an ability to foster relationships and exert professional influence
- Exceptional organizational skills including strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to motivate individuals, with a positive attitude and a track record of achievement
- Experience with Project Management scheduling tool, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- 7+ years Project Manager Experience
- Experience using change management strategies that help guide and support people through the change process a strong plus.
- Active knowledge of Data Center business processes a plus
EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS CHANGE MANAGEMENT DIVERSE TEAM Additional Skills:
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!