Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technology Program Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months +
- Pay rate: 85-88/hr.
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job# bh12100
- Technology Program Manager
- Duties: Helps the ITAM operations team which manages IT assets throughout the asset lifecycle with planning and execution. Coordinates enterprise wide ITAM program across business channels. Works closely with the IT Service Management leaders to maintain ITAM as part of the Service Management program. Scope of work includes program, process and operational management for all workstreams like building CMDB, data management, and inventory audits support of ITAM processes.
- Responsibilities: Help the ITAM team to plan, execute and coordinate processes and activities supporting Global ITAM
- End-to-end Program Management of multiple initiatives across our Technology teams and other groups Work closely with cross-functional groups including internal stakeholders (Product Managers, Team leads, IT, etc.), and external customers and vendors to plan, design and develop detailed roadmap Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation, issues, change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within the development and business partner organizations Manage and track project timelines, forecasts and schedule to achieve target scope, schedule and cost Lead discussions and communicating regularly with senior leadership on program status and escalations Develop delivery roadmaps that align strategic business objectives with ITAM delivery plans Oversight of program performance and ensure compliance with management and information security policies Work with virtual teams located in different time zones and with differing cultures
- Skills: SKILLS:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings Organizational skills and time management skills to keep projects on track to the finish Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully Strong vendor management and negotiation skills Analytical, computer, problem-solving skills
- Education: Qualifications
- 5+ years IT Project Management experience with some understanding of IT
- 5+ Asset Management (ITAM)
- Five years or more ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware components Strong knowledge and experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with ServiceNow Discovery tool
- Skills and Experience:
- Required Skills:
- CHANGE CONTROL
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- PROGRAM MANAGER
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS Additional Skills:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SECURITY POLICIES
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS SERVICES
- OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATION
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!