Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: QA Automation Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months ++
- Pay rate: 45-49/hr.
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh12029
QA Automation Engineer
Remote for foreseeable future but will need to be local for when facility eventually reopens
Seeking a talented QA Engineer to help in establishing a best in class testing suite to support a large-scale eCommerce transformation. The ideal candidate has experience working closely with developers to identify, define, and build tests within our automation framework to support regression, end to end, and unit testing.
In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within an energetic environment and getting as excited as we do about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights!
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
As an integral part of the digital technology team, you will be:
- Helping establish a best-in-class CI / CD automation pipeline.
- Working closely with cross functional teams to improve quality of test process.
- Pitching in as needed in manual test cycles, with a focus on identifying how to best port into automation
- Identifying, documenting and tracking software defects found during testing.
- Reporting issues through bug tracking system (JIRA).
- Working closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Actively participating in team meetings and Agile sprint planning sessions.
- Strong Knowledge in JS automation testing framework fundamentals. Experience with Chai, Codecept, and similar a strong plus.
- Experience in developing end to end system level automation, solutions/tools design & development.
- Experience with testing methodologies like TDD (test Driven Development) / BDD (Behavior Driven development).
- Knowledge of Node.js / npm.
- Knowledge in design patterns like Page object Model, PFM and singleton.
- Exposure with Selenium Web Driver (Java), cucumber and Maven a plus.
- Familiarity with software build and delivery process.
- Exposure to GitHub and bitbucket.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and documentation skills.
- WRITING TEST CASES
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Our client is seeking: Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!