Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months ++
- Pay rate: 90-95/hr.
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh12027
Our client is seeking: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Manager
Remote for foreseeable future but may be expected to be spending time onsite when facility eventually reopens (advise candidates be local).
Candidates MUST have strong experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as Interaction Studio.
Manager will be looking for Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Interaction Studio on resume, strongly advise Resumes show Summary at top that reflects amount of experience with these.
Manager wants to see only strongly aligned candidates - will immediately reject candidates that don't have experience level / skill sets requested.
Will be working with customer service, marketing, IT organizations
Implementations are US oriented. Focused on North American market
Team size – 10-15 people
Project Manager (3 roles) –
Must have experience with a number of Salesforce.com implementations - marketing cloud, sales cloud, service cloud
Marketing Technology roadmap – they are rearchitecting the entire MarTech ecosystem
Will each handle 1-2 tactical project deliveries
Likes to see:
Other ERP implementations – SAP, Oracle
Global implementation experience
Experience with M&A
Experience with different delivery methods – Waterfall, Scrum
Need to be able to navigate up and down organization – will be in front of senior leadership team
Candidate must have a Bachelors’ Degree
The Information Technology department is looking for an energetic, driven, and highly organized senior level project manager consultant to join our EPMO team of cross-functional ‘internal-based consultants’. In this role, you’ll be responsible for tactically helping drive successful outcomes against a number of initiatives within our strategic Direct to Consumer (DTC) Transformation Program. You will matrix manage multiple stakeholders across several business process areas, and geographic locations using a combination of home-grown and industry standard management best practices. This will be a very visible role within the enterprise and will interact with all levels of the organization. This role will report directly to the Director, EPMO.
Being a fit for this role means that you’re highly skilled with formal large scale, complex project delivery practices, yet experienced enough to diverge from those frameworks when necessary. You have a passion for innovation and continuous learning yet are disciplined enough to stay on task with current assignments. You have strong skills which include navigating social structures, organizing work, encouraging collaboration, and driving clear outcomes. Attributes like this, among others, have earned you a leadership role among peers previously – and are all critical tools in your management tool belt.
What You Will Do:
- Drive project management responsibilities on assigned initiatives, including defining, planning, staffing, managing, reporting on, and closing projects. You’ll also need to produce the associated artifacts to support those responsibilities with a do whatever it takes attitude.
- Communicate to small and larger groups, and do so with a high level of confidence, while being able to balance the right level of both verbal and written messaging.
- Build a reputation for excellence in service delivery; In an environment where many options exist for getting projects delivered on time and within expectations, we want our business partners to consistently see you as the absolute best option for success!
- Had specific experience within DTC type programs, leveraging CRM platforms like Salesforce.com - especially within a global organization.
- Familiarity with functional corporate processes - including digital marketing, treasury, accounting and operations/supply chain.
- You understand the importance of soft skills, social presence, influence, and creating positive work environments.
- You have advanced knowledge of traditional and agile project management delivery methods.
- You have successfully managed project teams involving non-dedicated staff, borrowed resources, multiple vendors, senior leaders, technical experts, and business owners.
- You have developed and maintained key delivery artifacts including, but not limited to: complex project plans, resource plans, risk, issue, decision logs, distributed status reports.
Other Requirements Include:
- You have at least ten (10) years of experience managing business and/or technology projects
- You must be a US Citizen or have equivalent work permission status
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- AGILE PDM
- CRM (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT)
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!