Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Data Quality Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Data Quality Analyst
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months+
- Pay rate: 25-30/hr.
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job#: bh12022
- This department has a process involving commercialization, concept, R&D, prototyping, pricing all the way through FDA approval.
- Configuration of products
- Item attribute configuration (not creating BOM’s or routing PO’s) working with internal customers, how is the product going to be ordered, advising part number requests etc. & configuring product.
- Would like to see candidates with experience in data configuration, product data/ data management /new product release experience / NPI.
- Master Data Function
- Someone who has a very strong attention to detail
- Fast paced environment
- Can bring structure to those processes, working with internal business partners
- Success with new college grads, or master’s grads (typically they someone who has a business not technology focus) however, technology is always a plus
- Computer Science degree (probably not going to be interested in this)
- Higher level data gathering, data entry
- Business Degree in Manufacturing and some degree of technical course work as well
- Product Configuration – Temp to potentially perm role
- BA/ BS preferred
- Essentially looking for a pricing analyst as this person will be putting together data & pricing for equipment
- Look for data analysts, pricing analyst, data facilitator
- This person needs to be comfortable working with numbers and sitting in front of a computer for most of the day
Reporting to the Lead, Item Master Configuration, this position is responsible for the population and maintenance of Item Master data supporting the commercialization of new and existing products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As directed by the Lead, Item Master Configuration, participate in all aspects of Item Master data configuration related to the New Product Introduction and Existing Product Update business processes, including:
- Configuration of Item Attribute values, Pricing and Item Bundles
- Short-term, high priority, data management tasks
- Testing required to support new product releases
- Troubleshoot and fix data issues as identified during testing and/or reported from data stakeholders
- Maintain strong working relationships with Item Configuration team members and business partners, including Marketing/Product Managers, Sales, Pricing Managers, facilitating efficient product creation and launch
The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Team player with a positive attitude committed to quality processes and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to understand complex data models and business processes related to master data domains such as Items and Item Configuration, Pricing and Configured Item Pricing
- Results focused – ability to work with cross functional teams to complete complex projects and initiatives on time with high quality results
- Must be able to be successful in an extremely fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and detail oriented
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Product Configuration or Master Data Management role and/or related field
- Item Master Configuration architectures and practices
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite release 12 is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management processes is a plus
Knowledge of Product Release processes is a plus
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!