Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Writer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Technical Writer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months+
- Pay rate: 35-38/hr.
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job#: bh12021
Looking for people with Flair software exp and mechanical motor sensor experience
- The Technical Writer is responsible for the generation and maintenance of written technical matter supporting our product lines.
- This role involves working in conjunction with the Technical Service, Product Development and other departments to research, plan and produce a variety of technical material for our products.
- These include Operator and Service Manuals, Quick Reference Guides, Package Inserts, Specification Sheets, Labeling, Technical Bulletins, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates written text, document formatting, creates and procures technical artwork, coordinates projects through to final print and/or electronic distribution
- Solicits training and feedback from in-house technical experts (project managers, engineers, application specialists, etc.) to help with design and development of technical documentation
- Support Training efforts in house and remote to validate new/revised documentation
- Updates and maintains existing technical publications as needed
- Executes necessary Change Orders or other quality system processes while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Coordinates and implements translations of technical written matter for our products into required local languages as needed
- Support the electronic and hardcopy libraries of released and archived material
Other duties as required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!