Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Java Developer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 10 months
- Pay rate: 60-65/hr.
- Job Location: Tucson, AZ
- Job# bh12015
Our client is seeking: Java Developer
Questions (Must answer YES to # 1 & 2)
Are you a US citizen?
Do you meet all the identified requirements listed for the position?
The candidate will be expected to develop an understanding of customer processes, contribute to functional requirements documentation, work with solution architects and peers to design a solution and develop the application. Additionally, developers are expected to draw parallels between the requirements of the current project and other projects or tools that have been developed or are in work, facilitating code reuse across the department. This position requires complete understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts in web development. The candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult business problems. These solutions must be innovative, thorough, practical, technically sound and consistent with organizational objectives.
• Minimum of four years’ experience writing SQL statements against relational databases.
• Minimum of four years’ experience developing Java and JEE Applications.
• Minimum of four years’ experience designing relational databases.
• Experience working with the Oracle (11g) relational database.
• Skilled at developing applications using object oriented design principles.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Able to work collaboratively in a dynamic teaming environment.
• Working knowledge of both the Windows and UNIX operating systems.
• Strong understanding of RESTful web services.
Some skills (prefer Competent to Strong):
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!