Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 80-90K
- Job Location: Bridgewater, MA
- Job# bh12001
Our client is seeking: Planner
We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to take their career to the next level.
We are a multi-national manufacturing/engineering company that produces and sells high quality mechanical/electrical industrial web handling products to the paper, film and foil industries.
Position Summary: The Planner is responsible for ensuring that manufacturing is scheduled in accordance with customer demands and inventory requirements. This process must be maintained in accordance with all existing processes and best practices in the most efficient manner possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule the manufacturing of all finished goods and WIP material in accordance with production orders, customer demands, and inventory safety stock levels.
- Support the production processes involved in scheduling and planning.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly production schedules and work with the appropriate production personnel to insure adherence to the schedule.
- Work directly with the appropriate production personnel to resolve production scheduling issues and conflicts.
- Maintain and/or create reports as needed to support schedules.
General Education and Background Requirements:
- BA/BS or a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience manufacturing environment. (5-8-year experience School and work combined)
- Excellent communication and computer skills including routine use of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- MAPICS experience and certification a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 10 paid Holidays
- Sick and Vacation Pay
401k with Company match
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!