Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 6 months+
- Pay rate: 35-42/hr.
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# bh11992
Our client is seeking: Manufacturing Engineer
- We are requiring Biotech experience with FDA and GMP regulations.
- We would like this person to be comfortable around automated machinery (packaging as an example) and have a mechanical understanding as they will be setting up and adjusting new machinery and supporting validation procedures.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer responsible for providing engineering support services including evaluation, purchase, installation, and qualification of new manufacturing equipment and sustainment of existing equipment and processes.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Must be able to
support physical activities of installing and moving equipment.
• Provides engineering support for troubleshooting, modifying equipment and processes
• Supports equipment mechanics, technicians and manufacturing leads
• Create and/or modifies equipment maintenance procedures
• Writing and reviewing operating procedures, engineering studies, documents and reports
• Performs equipment, process and product performance testing
• Support equipment Installation, Engineering Studies, Operation, and Performance Qualification Validations
• Reviews and approves calibration datasheets, work orders, PM’s and change controls
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Working knowledge of microprocessor controls, utility distribution systems and process engineering
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing automated machinery, and best design practice
• Knowledge of CGMPs, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
• Working knowledge of Windows based programs
• SolidWorks or Pro/E (3D modeling knowledge)
• MS Office and general PC related competency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• BA or BS degree
• 1-2 years of related industry experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!