Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Lab Computing Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 12 months+
- Pay rate: 25-28/hr.
- Job Location: Bothell, WA
- Job# bh11990
Our client is seeking: Lab Computing Analyst
- Candidates need to be a self-starter, have good communication skills, and previous experience in biotech/pharma/lab/healthcare related industries.
- Shift – Day shift, 4/10 weekly schedule is preferred, flexible on days of the week
Lab IT Analyst is responsible for supporting the daily operation including helpdesk ticketing, IT support for laboratory and manufacturing and remote access systems. The Lab IT Analyst is also responsible for supporting projects and resolving support requests while meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
- Implements, monitors and provides technical support of customer laboratory environments, typically integrated with instrumentation
- Administers and assures connectivity of customer’s Operating System based platforms
- Works with Lab managers/ Key lab users to manages Lab Computing aspects of On-boarding, retirement and relocation of equipment
- Implements Windows based security, including but not limited to: the lab environment and customers’ needs
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner
- Ensures adherence to client’s corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs
- Acts as the technical support contact for field service engineers and external vendors, but not limited to, on-boarding, retiring, troubleshooting client instrument and information technology issues
- Supports management in the development and implementation of training initiatives for Services personnel
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices
- Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software and any other information pertinent to the environment
- Responds to Lab software/hardware related inquiries
- Escalates IT issues that are not resolved via regularly identified support channels.
- Shares technical and process updates
- Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently.
- Ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations so that own and others’ work can be done effectively.
- Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and others’ schedules to avoid conflicts.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to); Windows technologies, networking, remote computing and backup systems
- Experience with virtual machine support
Experience with scientific instrumentation
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!