Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Program Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Technical Program Manager
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 7 months+
- Pay rate: Open
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job# bh11985
- Duties: Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects; Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones; Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives; Prepares statistical, status and analytical reports as required for distribution to the relevant stakeholders within the organization...Responsible for the effective supervision and administration of the project/program including budget preparation and monitoring, purchasing and financial transactions, performance management, employee relations, prioritizing and assigning work and related activities.
- Skills: Understand policies related to retention, configure the relevant retention labels to apply the policies of retention to the records by leveraging office 365 Retention policies & labels. Design the framework to effectively Auto-classify the records by leveraging keywords applicable to each functional unit & automate the process of applying the retention policies & default policies to the records.
- Maintain a list of unstructured repositories, arrangement of the sites & folders, develop a std process of applying retention policies to the records, in accordance with the current regulations. Understanding the versioning of the documents in SharePoint for efficient workflow of retention & deletion design. Ensures retention policy compliance; manages records disposition process. Conducting training to departments & publishing self- reference materials as needed
- Education: A bachelor's degree in administration, business, management, or a related field is needed for this position.
- Skills and Experience:
- Required Skills:
- BUDGET PREPARATION
- PROGRAM MANAGER
- Additional Skills:
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!