Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Control Associate - Microbiology
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Quality Control Associate - Microbiology
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months+
- Pay rate: 30-35/hr.
- Job Location: Norwood, MA
- Job# bh11951
Reporting to the Manager of Quality Control, the Quality Control Associate I will perform routine environmental monitoring and water sampling of the GMP manufacturing facility. The Quality Control Associate I may perform routine testing and projects as assigned. This position may require off shift hours. This position will be 1st shift from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm working Sunday to Wednesday.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring and critical utility sampling activities
- Conduct analysis of water and cleaning verification samples to include TOC, Conductivity, Bioburden, and Endotoxin
- Prepare and ship contract laboratory testing samples including those intended for microbiological identification
- Perform general laboratory support activities including equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Perform data entry utilizing good documentation practices
- Write/Revise SOPs related to job function
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline preferred
- At least 2-4 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with relevant and current FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations (preferred)
Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique and general laboratory instrumentation preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!