Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Scientist, Analytical MS&T
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Scientist, Analytical MS&T
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 12 months
- Pay rate: 70-80hr.
- Job Location: Emeryville, CA
- Job# bh11947
- Demonstrate ability to develop new techniques, solve complex problems, author technical protocols and reports; and evaluate and implement new instrumentation or process techniques.
- Design and takes lead with regards to the execution of laboratory-based studies to screen, optimize, and scale production processes, analyzes and interprets results for novel and scientifically complex experiments, participates in process improvement, development, and qualification activities.
- Independently prepares and edits procedures or technical reports of a complex nature, including data interpretation, suitable for regulatory submission.
- Provides guidance and may manage work activities of other staff members for specific projects or objectives.
- Direct interaction and effective collaboration with project team members, including presenting data at project team meetings; critical review of data; and active involvement in solving technical challenges that arise during development.
- Interfaces with other departmental groups such as R&D, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain and Manufacturing The individual will be accountable for scientific data review including data integrity verification, statistical analysis and technical report writing.
- Strong ability to set and meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize resources based on project needs.
- Maintains laboratory facilities and equipment in accordance with company policies and industrial best practices.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to do some shift work and availability on weekends.
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience in product development, manufacturing science and technology, process engineering within the pharmaceutical industry required Has considerable Technical/Scientific knowledge in professional field of specialization and biopharmaceutical processes, both process development and manufacturing scales of operation Has considerable knowledge and technical expertise of analytical techniques such as SDS-PAGE, HPLC, Amino Acid Analysis, ELISA's and in vitro diagnostic test kits, Lowry, Bradford, Western Blotting, Mass Spectrometry, Dynamic Light Scattering, and Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
- Demonstrate an understanding of above techniques and able to troubleshoot methods and recognize anomalous data Ability to introduce new/modern analytical techniques that can reduce times and increase throughput. Familiarization with global regulations on drugs, medical devices, combination products or validation / qualification requirements
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or closely related scientific / technical discipline is preferred.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!