Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Writer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Technical Writer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 12 months+
- Pay rate: 35/hr.
- Job Location: Rensselaer, NY
- Job# bh11927
Location – Local to Rensselaer, will work remote on Day 1 during the Pandemic but should be available to come onsite once the Site is open for Workers. Onsite work could be requested, so should be proximal to the Job Site from Day 1.
Write, create, draft, edit, review and maintain documents designed to explain and test laboratory systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
- Writes, modifies/changes-controlled documents.
- Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
- Coordinates projects and documentation assignments.
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of experience with bio pharmaceutical equipment or manufacturing, particularly in Quality Review required
- Good documentation practices (GDP)
- FDA regulated environments
- Laboratory systems
- Nonconformance and deviation management
- Building consensus among subject matter experts
- Process mapping
- Harmonizing documentation across groups
Document control including document management system
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!