Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Control Associate, Chemistry
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Quality Control Associate, Chemistry
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract 6 months to Permanent
- Pay rate: 35-40/hr. (2nd Shift)
- Job Location: Norwood, MA
- Job# bh11920
Hours: (4X10 schedule) 2:00pm-10:00pm (Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday) | Training will be a M-F 5 day a week schedule
- We need candidates with chemistry background/education.
- For the Associate II, we just need someone with a bit more experience. Wet chemistry and any experience with HPLC would be great
- They need to have a real chemistry background and degree and be able to speak to that in an interview
- We are seeking a (Contract) Associate II, in QC Chemistry. The individual in this role will perform cGMP QC testing for QC Chemistry, release and stability. Also, this individual may support special projects as assigned. This role will be Monday through Friday (training only), working second shift from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. The estimated time frame for this assignment is six months.
- Here's What You'll Do:
- Performs routine analytical chemistry testing including HPLC, UPLC, UV, Particle Analysis and Dynamic Light Scattering
- Supports special projects as assigned
- May assist with troubleshooting assay methods and equipment
- Performs data entry and supports trending
- Performs general laboratory support activities including reagent preparation, sample management, equipment maintenance, lab housekeeping etc.
- Supports authoring of SOPs, protocols and reports
- LIMS (Lab Vantage) sample result entry, execution of Electronic Assay Forms in LIMS
- Perform HPLC (AEX) and NaOH plate reader-based assays in support of manufacturing process stat testing as needed
- Stability program support
- Supports more junior staff with data review, training and troubleshooting
- Managing/stocking of QC lab supplies
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports
- Complete and maintain cGMP documentation for work performed
- Participate in authoring quality systems records such as deviations, change controls, CAPAs
- Establish and maintain a safe laboratory working environment
- Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS in a relevant scientific discipline with at least 2 years' experience focusing in analytical chemistry
- General laboratory operations (Pipette use, pH, reagent prep, etc.)
- Technical writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Familiarity with electronic databases (e.g. LIMS, SAP, LMS)
- Practical working knowledge of QC instrumentation and related software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under established guidelines and instructions
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Working knowledge of relevant and current FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!