Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 44-45/hr. or 85-90K (when permanent)
- Job Location: Dracut, MA
- Job# bh11908
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform electrical and mechanical engineering assignments of moderate complexity
- Basic knowledge of PLC code with the ability to make changes to existing code as well as developing simple PLC programs
- Direct testing of products and systems on first run items as well as pre-shipment testing on repeat products
- Occasionally visit customer sites to perform site acceptance tests (SAT) on new products
- Understand and respond to all customer requests, both verbal and written
- Direct fabrication activities to ensure manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, regulatory safety standards and user requirements
- Manage several projects at once
- Assist design, drafting, final test, manufacturing, quality, and planning as required
- Act as technical resource for the company for both internal and external customers
- Responsible for entire product life cycle
- Justify and purchase equipment/tooling to improve or implement manufacturing processes
- Generate BOM’s from customer specifications and drawings
- Generate written work instructions, process control procedures and operating procedures
- Establish appropriate methods, tools, equipment, etc. required to produce products
- Provide input to Bills of Material and routing as necessary to maintain inventory control, efficiency goals and financial controls
- Responsible for all changes and problems related to product assigned
- Make technical presentations both internally and to customers
- Work with and develop electrical panel layouts and electrical schematics
- Familiar with the use of handheld multi-meter, hand tools, pin gauges, CMM arms, measuring devices such as digital calipers and torque drivers
- Ability to brainstorm and conceptualize creative solutions to complex problems
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Engineering degree (BSME, BSMET, BSEE or BSEET) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school.
- 5-8 year of manufacturing and design engineering experience
- ISO 9001 requirements
- 5’s Program
- Lean Manufacturing processes
- Semiconductor, Biotech and Capital Equipment industry experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!