Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Manufacturing Project Manager
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 65-75K
- Job Location: Plymouth, MA
- Job# bh11907
Experience from a Manufacturing company - NOT IT, FINANCIAL SERVICES, or SOFTWARE.
be able to deal with change. Smaller company experience is preferred. Must have great interpersonal skills as will be dealing with sales team, management, manufacturing, suppliers and customers. Go with the flow personality, well rounded, able to deal with change and learn new skills.
Manage full life cycle projects in a manufacturing setting. Project manager acts as a liaison between sales, engineering, production, upper management, and customers to keep projects moving smoothly through the production process.
- Prepare bids and submittal packages that meet technical specifications and RFQs.
- Develop process based “bottle neck” work arounds to meet/improve project schedule, efficiency, and overall goals.
- Perform customer relations tasks in terms of aiding in sales and project-based logistics as needed.
- Design and execute project processes with standard and non-standard builds and projects
- Cross-train in various other disciples to gain a solid working knowledge of our business and products to be able to produce constructive feedback and create tangible process related improvements.
- Limited assembly of everyday projects as needed.
- Provide customer support of new and legacy products as needed.
- Perform the role of customer liaison within the process to ensure full specification adherence.
- Produce manuals, specifications sheets and support documents for internal and external use.
- Limited travel to customer sites to assist in acceptance testing, sales support, and training as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required if previous work can be demonstrated.
- 5+ years’ experience required.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Team player
- Professional demeanor
- Work well under pressure
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Abide by safety standards as required by the company.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!