Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Talent Sourcing Partner - REMOTE
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Talent Sourcing Partner - REMOTE
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 6 months +
- Pay rate: 70-80/hr.
- Job Location: Valencia, CA or Remote
- Job# bh11905
- Someone who understands CLIA Certified Clinical Laboratory Testing, and has recruited for a company in this line of business.
- Need this individual to distinguish relevant background and engage suitable talent. Minimum of 1 project where they hired for CLIA, or having worked on staffing for a COVID testing project. We will consider a candidate who has worked primarily at Agencies if they have worked on a CLIA staffing project or a Covid Testing Project.
- Should be able to work independently. Work well on the phone. This is a fast-paced environment, high volume environment.
- This is a Sourcer level role. Should be able to find 1-3 relevant candidates/day (should fit the CLIA environment profile).
- Database access and LinkedIn Recruiter, as we are looking to hire quickly, primarily the work is to develop candidate pools that are actively searching, as opposed to passive recruiting.
- Core role is a Talent Sourcing Partner. This role is not a full lifecycle recruiting role, this is primarily a sourcing role.
- This role is more of a direct sales mentality however, they will be self-motivated, and will be doing the Sourcing.
- Interview: 1 virtual
The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner supports the Talent Acquisition team by executing sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. The primary focus of this role will be to market and search for clinical and professional candidates for market competitive & niche specialty roles at our client.
The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner is accustomed to multitasking and strives to utilize social networking and job boards. Proactively sources diverse talent using innovative methods that include research, social networking, targeted direct calls, attending professional leadership networking events and identifying alternative channels to source diverse talent into key leadership placements.
The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner must be proactive and work with a sense of urgency. Additionally, is socially articulate, works in close partnership with Recruiters and hiring managers during Talent Strategy Discussions to fully understand current workforce demographics, business needs and the approach in the market to build a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Utilizing creative and resourceful strategies, attract and source passive and active talent.
- Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, warm and cold calling.
- Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal clients, while serving as an advocate for our client.
- Accurately post jobs on all available talent platforms including Workday, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites
- Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening.
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require
- Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
- Research industry & market data, including competitor analysis and salary bench marking with internal stakeholders
- Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
- Commitment to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy across our client
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to our client and job opportunities
- Support the development and execution of diversity related projects, including Employee Referral Program and a strategic hiring program
- Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics, selecting our client’s representatives, identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results
- Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ year’s work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment; recruiting for all level positions ranging from entry-level to executive.
- Articulate; both written and oral.
- Versatile; ability to adapt to change
- Professionally persistent
- Attentive Listening; be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarify.
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers, hiring teams, and senior business leaders representing best practices in Talent Acquisition.
Abilities and Skills:
Understanding of Employment Law; EEO and OFCCP
Successful demonstrated experience in setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles
Experience participating in behaviorally-based interview techniques; strong candidate assessment skills
Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
Motivated by candidate experience
Ability to partner with leadership at all levels
Ability to work independently and proactively
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Sharp business acumen and political savvy
Experience with, or understanding of, a matrixed organization
Abilities and Skills:
Experience using Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting, Applicant Tracking System.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!