Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Field Marketing Specialist – 100% Remote
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Field Marketing Specialist
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 1 year+
- Pay rate: 34/hr.
- Job Location: Denver, CO – can be 100% Remote
- Job# bh11885
LOCATIONS: Any major metropolitan area.
The Service Provider Field Marketing Contractor is a crucial role in the Americas Field Marketing organization at our client. This role will provide marketing operational and executional assistance to our SP Channel marketing team. It is an ongoing assignment to implement field marketing tactics including: budget management, e-newsletter creation, virtual and in-person event implementation, webinar implementation and associated data/analysis. The assignment includes regular analysis outlining recommendations and effectiveness.
- Reports to Sr. Manager, Field Marketing
- Works with service provider channel field marketing team, enterprise marketing, product marketing, partner marketing and events marketing. Outside of marketing, works with account managers, sales engineers, external partner marketing teams
- Manage end to end MDF marketing budget for key SP channel accounts
- Assist in execution of various SP channel customer events and tactics
- Create a trusted and respected relationship with marketing, sales leads and becoming their “go to” for marketing-related needs
- Update monthly and quarterly SP Channel enewsletters
- Execute webinar program for SP Channel accounts
- Perform monthly and quarterly analysis of results of social tactics, events and nurture touches
- Assist in the onboarding of new managed service SP partners
- Asset Builder
- Budget Tracking
Ideal Skill Set for Success
- College degree
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytic capability
- Understands marketing fundamentals
- Able to synthesize information from multiple sources into actionable plan
- Social network platform experience (Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Industry Expertise and Experience: Three+ years of B2B technology marketing experience, ideally marketing for, to or with Service Provider companies. Field or channel marketing experience for part of that time. Strong knowledge of SP business models and challenges
- Marketing Communications: Exceptional communication skills writing, ppt slides, social media, and presenting in person and via web
- Project Management: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability
- Measurement: ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building. Familiarity with marketing and sales automation systems such as Eloqua and salesforce.com
- Building successful relationships with Sales: History of building and maintaining successful relationships with sales teams and partners to build a marketing strategy and then to implement it. Specific examples and references will be required
- Marketing Campaign Management: define, develop, optimize and refine channel campaigns with a solid strategy, offers, design, messaging, audience segmentation, and creative development and production. As an individual contributor, have a range of marketing analytic, strategic, and tactical skills to execute agreed upon plan and to take on new tasks as plans change to get the job done
Ability to travel up to 20% (post COVID)
- Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!