Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Product Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Product Analyst
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 7 months
- Pay rate: Rate open
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job#: bh11875
- The Digital Experience Product Team (DX) is responsible for a robust Customer Portal used across all segments of our customer base. The DX team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help extend the ECP platform with new features and functionality.
- Collaborate with a diverse cross functional team of stakeholders by vetting feature demands and documenting detailed business, system and feature functionality.
- Perform detailed requirements discussions with UI/UX and Engineering team(s) to ensure feature requirements are understood, open questions are promptly resolved, and stakeholder expectations are properly met Write detailed user story with acceptance criteria, perform robust testing to ensure final product meets the requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work with a SCRUM team to resolve and schedule open defects in order to ensure a quality final product.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their roadmap in order to advocate and influence the ECP roadmap Establish, communicate and monitor usage, activity and adoption metrics
- 5+ years of experience in product management in high technology preferably in digital e-commerce or SaaS products
- Prior experience working with Identity and permissions model for highly scalable solutions Functional understanding of APIs and webservices to inform decision making across product and engineering teams Past experience in hands-on product management developing features from inception to market, preferably with experience in e-commerce Experience in an Agile design-led development philosophy and tools such as Jira and Miro Experience working in a SCRUM team of UI/UX and engineers as a product owner Proven ability to work with a team as well as work independently.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering or information systems or equivalent work experience Skills and Experience:
- Required Skills:
- USER STORIES
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Additional Skills:
- DATA CENTER
- PRODUCT MANAGER
- SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
- USER INTERFACE
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!