Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: QA/QC Consultant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: QA/QC Consultant
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 6 months
- Pay rate: 65-75/hr.
- Job Location: Providence, RI
- Job# bh11868
- Date Posted: 11/11/2020
Answers to questions:
- Is this a wind energy project or is there any particular field they would like this quality resource to be from? Wind is preferred but industrial manufacturing will suffice
- The “AP Projects” referenced in the job title stands for? Auditing Process
- Is this role currently on site 100% or remote through COVID? Mostly remote with onsite onboarding (1 week) and 4 days a month on site.
Description of key tasks:
- Deployment of the quality program in the NA projects
- Definition and adherence of the project organization to adequate quality requirements
- Implementation of quality program
- Monitoring and reporting on quality performance
- Foster a continual improvement culture
- Experience in supplier audits (Qualified auditor).
- Proven experience in the field of quality management from relevant fields of the industry
- Proactive ad systematic approach to the work tasks
- Accustomed to international environment
- Able to create trustful work relationship with stakeholders
- Collaborative approach to work
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!