Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Aerospace Life Support System Production Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Aerospace Life Support System Production Manager
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 125-150K
- Job Location: Worcester, MA
- Job#: bh11863
The ALSS Production Manager shall be responsible for the oversight, planning, implementation and coordination/facilitation of all work scheduled and performed with the ALSS sections/departments to include Softgoods, Scheduling and Materials Control, Design and Model, Electrical Engineering, Assembly and Test, and Materials Lab.
Specifically, the ALSS Production Manager will:
- Be responsible for coordination, scheduling and facilitation of all work performed within the ALSS department, via work orders and production schedules, to ensure satisfactory quality and timely completion of all tasks.
- Process and schedule all contract orders for end items, spares, repairs, overhauls, etc.
- Administer all Government Furnished Property/Materials as required by contract and support government audits of same.
- Request, control and coordinate receiving and shipping of all materials and end items to/from the ALSS department.
- Coordinate and maintain responsibility for all shipping and inventory transactions conducted through government portals, to include, but not necessarily be limited to Contractor Automated Logistics Management System (CALMSS) and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF).
- Ensure timely reporting of all ALSS production activities, in-process status, and projection of foreseeable manpower, equipment, and facility needs.
- Provide direction and support to subordinate department supervisors/lead persons as necessary to interpret requirements, resolve work process and material problems, optimize productivity, meet production schedule requirements, and ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Coordinate with Program Management and Contracts Administration to ensure compliance with all program/contract delivery schedules and related requirements.
- Prepare technical and cost data to support proposals/quotations as required.
- Perform administrative functions to include, but not necessarily be limited to, time card review and approval, performance reviews, compensation reviews, enforcement of company policies, approving vacations and leaves of absence, promotions, transfers, hiring requests, discharge requests, and implementation of disciplinary measures.
- Ensure proper handling, storage, disposal and reporting of all materials, including those classified as hazardous, utilized, processed, or produced by ALSS.
- Maintain awareness of critical, life sustaining function of the Company’s safety and protective equipment products and stay abreast of the state of the arts involved. This includes areas of materials technology, and design and manufacturing processes which have the potential for improving product performance and advancing the state of the arts. It is the ALSS Production Manager’s responsibility to advise senior management whenever such improvements are possible.
- Ensure that ALSS’ Safety, Reliability, and Quality Assurance provisions are maintained throughout all phases of the production process to ensure end item product safety, reliability, and quality.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Vice President of ALSS.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!