Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 7 months+
- Pay rate: 28/hr.
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job#: bh11858
100% remote worker
This position is responsible for the administration of monthly, quarterly and annual sales incentive compensation plans for part of the Americas Enterprise Theater. This includes partnering with various other departments to establish process, procedures and adequate controls around the collection of data and system feeds that occur in the sales incentive compensation system. The person in this position will also be responsible maintaining quota files for secondary participants, and for trouble shooting, providing compensation analysis and sales incentive reporting to finance management. This person will also work on special projects such as process improvements, data analysis and presentations, SOX requirements, and report enhancements. Key responsibility will be to issue territory and quota sheets to all sales participants for FY21.
- Key skills are excellent analytical abilities and advanced Excel skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work across all levels and multiple organizations. A successful candidate will have effective communication skills, possess a high level of initiative, influence and motivation. Must be experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously. Knowledge of Callidus (SAP Commissions) and Anaplan is ideal. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will possess a BA or BS degree in Business, Finance or Accounting plus 4-8 years of relevant experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs
- Skills and Experience:
- Required Skills:
- SALES COMPENSATION
- DATA ANALYSIS
- DETAIL ORIENTED
- Additional Skills:
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS
- SALES INCENTIVE
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!