Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sign-Out Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Sign-Out Manager
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 12 months
- Pay rate: 100/hr.
- Job Location: Valencia, CA
- Job#: bh11835
- Date Posted: 10/29/2020
- Leads the team analyzing data generated by the clinical laboratory team to provide SARS-CoV-2 clinical results.
- Interpret RT PCR data and sign out clinical reports.
- Lead and manage team of analysts ensuring quality of results.
- Act a clinical expert leading review of queries and anomalies.
- Review test results, maintain legible work records, and enter findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Participate, as requested, in the training of new employees.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MD or PhD preferred, meeting requirements for CLIA Technical Supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years of clinical molecular experience.
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Certification (e.g. CLS, ACSP, ASCPi, AAB, AMT)
- Extensive experience of clinical molecular experience
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control applications in clinical diagnostics
- Detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical applications and work independently under pressure of deadlines and a fast paced, high throughput team environment.
- Practical knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures.
- Experience with LIMS and laboratory automation.
- Able to work effectively and able to deliver on tight datelines
- Clinical and research lab environment; exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear personal protective equipment including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
- Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory.
- Weekend rotation may be required.
- Travel is not required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!