Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Control Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Quality Control Associate
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months+
- Pay rate: 33-41/hr.
- Job Location: Norwood, MA
- Job# bh11830
- Date Posted: 10/28/2020
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Performs routine analytical or microbiology testing
- Supports special projects as assigned
- May assist with troubleshooting assay methods and equipment.
- Performs data entry and supports trending
- Performs general laboratory support activities including reagent preparation, sample management, equipment maintenance, lab housekeeping etc.
- Supports authoring of SOPs, protocols and reports
- LIMS (LabVantage) sample result entry, execution of Electronic Assay Forms in LIMS
- Managing/stocking of QC lab supplies
- Complete and maintain cGMP documentation for work performed.
- Participate in authoring quality systems records such as deviations, change controls, CAPAs
- Establish and maintain a safe laboratory working environment
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS in a relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a laboratory setting with focus in analytical chemistry
- General laboratory operations (Pipette use, pH, reagent prep, etc.)
- Technical writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Familiarity with electronic databases (e.g. LIMS, SAP, LMS)
- Practical working knowledge of QC instrumentation and related software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under established guidelines and instructions
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.
- Working knowledge of relevant and current FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations.
Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!