Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Lab Computing Analyst – PC – Windows 10
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Lab Computing Analyst – PC – Windows 10
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months+
- Pay rate: 30-35/hr.
- Job Location: Rahway, NJ
- Job# bh11826
- Date Posted: 10/28/2020
- Customer Modernization Lab Computing Project Support
- The Manager is looking for candidates with experience with Windows 10. Windows 10 upgrades would be helpful as this is a Windows 10 migration project.
- Experience within GxP regulated environments would also be a plus, any experience with biotech/pharma systems is a plus.
- Please indicate if candidates with pharma/biotech experience have experience providing IT support in-lab.
- The Manager prefers candidates who specifically have in-lab experience or experience supporting lab instrument systems.
- Interview – 2-3 virtual interviews.
- Will begin scheduling interviews in the next couple of weeks.
- Duration – Extensions are possible
Job Description Summary
Lab Computing IT Service Engineer will work for the OneSource division of PerkinElmer within a Computer O/S Migration project role at the customer’s site. Will provide project IT support services with focus on software for analytical laboratory instruments from all vendors.
- Execute Windows 10 Operating System upgrades on laboratory applications typically integrated with instrumentation.
- Applies customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
- for client supplied computers.
- Apply client security packages on vendor supplied lab computers.
- Implements Windows based security, including: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group policies, local security policies, etc.
- Assist with lab network infrastructure support.
- Creates and maintains project inventory of lab equipment, PC’s and software
- Acts as the IT technical support contact for OEM/Vendor field service engineers, upgrading computerized systems.
- Acts as Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries
- Acts as an interface between client, business and corporate IT teams.
- Participates in client team meetings
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!