Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Software Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Software Engineer
Must be US Citizen. Active DoD clearance is a HUGE plus
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 120-135K
- Job Location: Bourne, MA
- Job# bh11812
Date Posted: 10/22/2020
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems and participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop software for VxWorks, Windows and Linux.
- Imports code changes from multiple programmers.
- Designs a regression test procedure for each release.
- Debugs vehicle and Vehicle Interface Program bugs.
- Provides training to our personnel on all new software features.
- Provides and maintains detailed list of bug fixes, and new features with each release such that customer support can assist REMUS users.
- Provides input for manuals on new features.
- Provides input for training slides on new features.
- Discusses requests with users for clarification and recommends modifications to lower costs, enhance usability or expand functionality.
- Develops test data and test plans for requested programs and systems.
- Creates and reviews program and system documentation and flow charts to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Works with data center operations and data security personnel to move programs and systems from test to production status.
- Travels to offsite locations as required, maybe overseas.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3 years relevant experience with Masters in related field;
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!