Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Electrical Engineer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 115-125K
- Job Location: Bourne, MA
- Job# bh11811
- Date Posted: 10/22/2020
Must be US Citizen. Active DoD clearance is a HUGE plus.
The electrical engineering team is looking to expand our talent. We are looking for an individual to design hardware for autonomous systems operations for integration of commercially available oceanography sensors and systems. As an electrical engineer you will be responsible for complete hardware life cycle technical data packages on existing products and new designs. Working with a cross functional design team you will design solutions for complete systems and subsystems from concepts through first article, test, integration and delivery to manufacturing. Applying principles and techniques of electrical engineering to research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, and systems. Support both engineering and manufacturing in the design of new and existing product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and document electrical system architecture and hardware design.
- Proficient in the design of electrical & electronics systems, firmware coding and circuit simulation.
- Proficient with industry design tools and engineering system processes.
- Lead functional members to achieve project goals in electrical design.
- Employ Dfx principles to improve quality and product maturity.
- Lead electrical system and assembly design from concept through first article, final system integration and delivery.
- Assist in electrical and electronics equivalent components research to resolve manufacture or material shortages.
- Develop cost, schedule and engineering estimates.
- Mentor and guide lower level employees.
- Travels to offsite and possibly oversees locations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, software systems, and networks.
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3 years relevant experience with Masters in related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a confidential level clearance
- Experience in motor controller design strongly desired. Experience in Li-Ion battery system, power architecture, signal processing and IRAD are helpful.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, OrCAD, Deltek Costpoint or similar ERP system, Atlassian JIRA, MATLAB and familiarity with EPDM software are helpful.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!