Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Systems Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Systems Engineer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 110-130K
- Job Location: Bourne, MA
- Job# bh11810
- Date Posted: 10/22/2020
- Defense/DoD engineering experience is not required, but highly preferred.
We are looking for strong multi-disciplinary engineering analysis/data analysis, requirements management, customer interaction, and complex testing.
If candidates have MBSE (model-based systems engineering) that would be a huge plus. This method focuses on creating and exploiting domain models as the primary means of information exchange between engineers, rather than on document-based information exchange.
Must be US Citizen. Active DoD clearance is a HUGE plus.
Lead an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to a variety of efforts relating to technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. This person will work closely with the engineering team to transfer product definitions into verified specifications that result in successfully released existing and new products.
• Performs analyses at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, and maintenance.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Demonstrates attention to detail and develops and maintains accurate documentation.
• Leads the creation and maintenance of a of a documented and released System Engineering process to achieve our business goals.
• Familiar with systems that include hardware and software components developed and produced for DoD use.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BS in Engineering from four-year College or university or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years related and/or training experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with design of complex systems and with System Design methodologies, including requirements management and overall system design.
• Underwater manufacturing or manufacturing experience is a plus.
• Experience with DoDAF documentation and system descriptions.
• Experience with hardware/software requirements definition, design, test, integration, troubleshooting (particularly Root Cause Analysis).
• Experience with hardware configuration management in a DoD environment - ECP, RFV
• Experience with generation of work for ROM/Proposal
• Experience as a Cost Account Manager (CAM)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience with IBM DOORS Requirements Management software desired
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!