Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Chemical Technologist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Chemical Technologist
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 70-80K
- Job Location: Sturbridge, MA
- Job#: bh11777
- Date Posted: 10/27/2020
We have a full time first shift opportunity for a Chemical Technologist. This is a key member of our manufacturing team that will be technically responsible for plating, materials testing, and other chemical processes. The successful candidate will bring their knowledge of chemical composition and proper experimentation methods to our facility and use those skills to ensure we produce quality products that meet our high company standards. A position within our facility is an opportunity to grow your skills and set yourself on the path to achieving your career goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the processing of vacuum electronic devices and associated components and systems
• Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, repair, and upgrade of process equipment
• Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, repair, and upgrade of test equipment
• Develop or assist in establishing process methods and procedures
• Properly document procedures and timely modify if necessary
• Provide technical assistance, guidance, training, and work directions to operators
• Conducting lab tests for qualitative and quantitative analyses of various substances and materials
• Regularly inspect materials and equipment
• Working with other team members to develop improved production processes and methods Interpreting test results and compiling technical reports
• Assure the operation is in compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
• Knowledge of requirements for obtaining and or maintaining any necessary environmental permit(s)
• Other duties as assigned by management
- An Associate Degree or significant job-related experience
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing experience
- Additional courses in metallurgy, math, biology, chemistry and/or physics would be advantageous
- Knowledge of computer science and statistics is a plus
- Strong analytical, observational, and time management skills
- The ability to follow instructions and focus for extended periods
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!