Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Events Marketing Professional - HR
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Events Marketing Professional – HR
Can be Remote
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 3 months
- Pay rate: 30/hr.
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job# bh11743
- Date Posted: 10/1/2020
- Responsible for recruitment of technical professionals.
- Develops recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with outside sources - ad agencies, placement firms, etc.
- Develops and manages internal job transfer systems.
- Higher levels of employment management may have responsibility for a larger number of the following areas: EEO planning and reporting, staffing strategy and manpower planning, development and upgrades to applicant tracking systems and college recruitment and internship programs.
- Match to management levels those personnel responsible for managing the employment function of the organization.
- We prefer candidates with Tradeshow experience, however, not required.
- We require a minimum of 2-3 years of recent event planning experience.
The contractor is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of trade shows and special events (currently all virtual events and webinars). This role will also be asked to track and execute projects, coordinate with vendors, do vendor research, and communicate programs and events.
- Working with the event leaders, execute on detailed event plans including social posts, emails, internal communications, external invites, content gathering, follow up, web uploads assignments and due dates
- Gather and align both internal and external resources to deliver events with high quality.
- Event Budget Management
- Partner with colleagues to track and measure event outcomes
- Ensure both the technical program and competitive event strategy is executed.
- Align approaches with other team members to ensure consistent, efficient and complete delivery of events
- Share best practices, lessons learned, and opportunities for improvement
- Collaboration with Field Segment and Event teams to:
- Identify and prioritize event and tradeshow goals and participation
- Align the event messaging to our global messaging as well as our portfolio and segment marketing plans
- Promote the event through our Sales, Digital and Physical marketing channels
- Work with Creative and Digital Marketing colleagues to plan, design and execute event marketing
- Gather customer data and efficiently record and transfer it for future nurturing and / or lead & opportunity development
Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in a Marketing, Business or related field (MBA a Plus)
- 2+ years’ experience in tradeshow and event marketing
- Experience utilizing technologies including Event Planning and Budgeting tools, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project to plan and track projects as well as communicate with colleagues and partners
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate large events with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!