Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Documentation Control Admin
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Documentation Control Admin
We are currently looking for a Documentation Control Clerk. Candidates should be self-starters who bring positive attitude, integrity, and enthusiasm to our team as we transform personal transportation.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 55-65K
- Job Location: Woburn, MA
- Job#: bh11724
- Date Posted: 9/28/2020
Scope of Position
Working as part of the Quality team, this position encompasses various aspects of document control, including database setup, maintenance, and training.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Plan and coordinate all CCB meetings for drawing releases, ECOs, and design kick-offs/release reviews.
- Store all documents and maintain control of them in our archive system: detail drawings, BOMs, parts lists, wire lists, assembly drawings, procedures, test plans and reports, and manuals.
- Maintain control of all “document managed” items (e.g., regulatory, company, and customer requirements, specifications, correspondence, product reports, white papers, etc.) that may be not revision controlled but need to be retained.
- Properly set-up the database/folders and servers for ease of access, with limiting control (read-only and read/write access privileges).
- Create training slides for Document Control Process(es).
- Train staff on use of Document Control System.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with archiving/indexing servers, folders, and databases. Able to properly set-up the database/folders for ease of access, with limiting control (read-only and read/write access privileges)
- Experience in maintenance and control of all documents: detail drawings, BOMS, parts lists, wire lists, assembly drawings, procedures, test plans and reports, and manuals
- Experience with SolidWorks Enterprise PDM or similar CAD document archival system
- H.S. Diploma with 5 years of experience in an industrial company, utilizing SolidWorks EPDM or similar, or Associate's Degree in Mechanical Technology with 2 years of experience with PDM tools
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- ERP/MRP experience, within a Document Control Position, is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills before small groups
- Ability to create PowerPoint training slides
- Experience with Document Database systems (Aspire, efilecabinet, FoxPro, FileMakerPro, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- Ability to train staff in Document Control Processes, use of controlled documents, and archival servers and folders
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!