Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: North American Channel Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: North American Channel Manager
- Looking for a Hunter - the salesperson who is an expert in hiring new channel business in NA.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 200-300K +
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job#: bh11696
Date Posted: 9/15/2020
What will you do?
- Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region.
- On boarding new Channel partners.
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in region.
- Manages the day to day relationship between strategic partners and us.
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in our Channel Partner Program.
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and our sales representatives.
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of our product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
- Serves as main point of contact for our resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Drives Channel activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive qualified pipeline.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager.
- 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a cyber security vendor across the US market.
- Selling Cyber Security – must!
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- MBA- advantage
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!