Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Azure Infrastructure Admin
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Azure Infrastructure Administrator
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: 50-53/hr.
- Job Location: Bedford, MA 01730
- Job#: bh11693
Date Posted: 9/14/2020
We are seeking a talented Azure Infrastructure Administrator to help provide support, monitoring and ongoing analysis of our consumer facing website experience. This critical role will join the Global Digital Technology team.
The Azure Infrastructure Administrator works closely with our global web infrastructure to implement and support recommendations, as well as partner with the internal technical team and other key stakeholders to make sure we are providing stable, scalable, and proactive solutions.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
- Domain and SSL management (audit, secure, and monitor).
- Ensure Azure infrastructure health through monitoring and application of updates and/or security fixes where needed.
- Development of documented best practices.
- Help scale web infrastructure globally.
- Support internal technical team needs by modifying existing Azure infrastructure when needed, and building up new infrastructure when required.
- Ownership of a crisis response plan as it pertains to the marketing web stack.
- Strong partnerships with internal (IT, Security, Corporate Communications, Legal, etc.) and external teams (vendors, agencies, etc.)
- 3 or more years administering Azure IAAS & PAAS environments.
- Strong understanding of DNS & SSL mgmt.
- Experience working with Sitecore in Azure preferred
- Experience working with Akamai preferred.
- Experience working in a matrixed global US-headquartered organization.
- Proven ability to work in cross functional teams where collaboration is required.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with and between technical and non-technical colleagues including individuals at multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience administrating containerized Azure instances a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!