Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Contract Recruiter
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Contract Recruiter
We are searching for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Contract Recruiter to join our fun and hard-working Talent Acquisition team. The primary functions of this role will be to source, screen, present, and manage Talent across our Commercial and Corporate business units.
- Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: 52/hr.
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11681
- Date Posted: 9/10/2020
Specific responsibilities include but, aren’t limited to:
- Acting as a talent advisor to Leaders across – educating Hiring Managers about hiring best practices.
- Clearly communicating status and progress against open searches. Providing strategic guidance to hiring managers to gain top talent.
- Develop prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing assessment/screening.
- Leading client update, interview kickoff and feedback meetings on active searches.
- Conducting phone, on-site and virtual interviews.
To be successful, you will need to exhibit the following traits:
- Adaptable – we are a growing and changing organization.
- Builder – Our Talent Acquisition team is helping us scale globally. We encourage a proactive approach to help improve processes and implement new ideas and concepts.
- Superb communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage the attention of busy, senior executives.
- Self-starter and able to think on your feet; this individual may be called upon to work on highly strategic searches.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dispersed team environment.
- 3-5 years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation in a high-tech market.
- Knowledge around recruiting tools to source passive talent.
- Experience with Workday or similar ATS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!